Friday, February 08, 2008

Red and Black.


My 3 year old has been particularly spunky the past few weeks, so I have only been working on sewing projects which can be done a little bit at a time. I found this beautiful red and black batik last fall and have been holding onto it, unsure what to use it for. The bright red color on my fabric pile kept attracting my eye in these white snowy weeks, so I had to use it. Napkins can be done in short spurts - and it seems we can't ever have too many of them - so we have another set of lovely bold cloth napkins!

5 comments:

Lizz said...

Nice! I had drooled over your placemats in your flickr a while back.

World Wide Alternative said...

Beautiful.
Poppy is currently tucked up in bed with a Euc."warmy"(rice bag) as we speak. I'm off to join her...Xxx

Claudia - La Casa nella Prateria said...

They are beautiful! Do you ever rest?

piscesgrrl said...

Do you sell on etsy? I love cloth napkins, and mine are quite tattered at this point.

waldorfmama said...

beautiful napkins, denise! one can never have too many. :)